Held at ESSA’s New Indoor Headquarters
3905 Correia Drive, Zephyrhills, Florida 33542
2019 SUMMER CAMP
Overview of Program:
- Warm up Games and Dynamic Circuits
- Strength & Conditioning and SAQ Exercises
- High Repetition Technical Drills
- Skill and Phases of Play Practices
- Game Understanding and Application Sessions
- Small Sided Games
- ICON Development Training
Recommended for Individuals & Teams.
Please notify us if you are part of a Team Booking.
June 3-7, June 10 – 14, June 17 – 21, June 24 – 28
July 8-12, July 15 – 19, July 22 – 26, July 29 – Aug 2, Aug 5 – 9
Register Early to avoid disappointment **LIMITED SPACES **
BOYS & GIRLS : 7 – 16 yrs old
Academy Members & Non Members welcome
Full 5 day week : Mon – Fri, 9am – 3pm
Members $180 – Non Members $200
Single Days : Mon – Fri, 9am – 3pm
Members $40 – Non Members $45
*Please ensure players are suitably dressed in training gear – inc shin guards, Indoor Boots for Indoor Field.
* Players must bring own water, lunch and snacks.
* All personal items must be clearly labelled – please refrain from bringing cell phones, pads/ tablets, own soccer balls as all items brought into camp are at owners risk- ESSA are not liable for any loss or damage.
All Attendance will be finalized within 1 week ahead of Camp commencing, we do not accept drop ins or offer refunds for missed camps.