ESSA would like to formally announce the arrival of our newest coach and staff member, Jack Roberts.
Jack has a wealth of experience and knowledge across both the UK and USA. Most notably, Jack spent time at Lincoln City and also Leicester City Football Club during their 2016 campaign when they shocked the footballing world by winning the Premier League under Manager, Claudio Ranieri. This type of exposure has allowed Jack vast opportunities in both football in the UK and more recently, soccer in the US.
Jack has spent many years in Fulton and Springfield, Missouri coaching and working predominantly at university and college level. His experience working within the NCAA D1 system will benefit the players and ESSA vastly and we are excited to get him on board with us.
Alongside the years working with college athletes, Jack has spent time developing elementary school players as well. The adaptability to work with a range of ages is something that Academy Director, Adam Murry, took notice of.
Aside from coaching, Jack has an abundance of playing experience at academy, non-league, professional and international level… something that Jack will be able to help teach the players and help share his experiences.
Currently: Saint Leo University Mens Soccer Assistant Coach
– Master of Arts in Communications
– Bachelor of Arts in Communications
– UEFA B License Coaching Certificate *
– English FA Level 2 Coaching Certificate
– US Soccer D License
– US Soccer Grassroots 11v11 License
– US Soccer Grassroots 9v9 License
– AFC Telford United – Conference League National North
– Missouri State University – NCAA Division 1
– Hinckley United FC – Conference League National North
– Lincoln City Football Club – English Football League 2
– Republic of Ireland – U19 National Team
– Leicester City Football Club – Academy